So many of you have requested my nighttime skincare routine, so I’ve teamed with M&S Beauty to show you.
Yes this post is sponsored – but teaming with M&S allows me to show you not only what I would choose and use from their many different skincare brands on offer, but also outline the different steps that remain the same and have been the same for years now.
So I always double cleanse with a makeup remover and creamy rinse off cleanser, always exfoliate with a lotion, always layer on a retinol serum and then, when the seasons change, or when my skin is tired or dehydrated or simply in need of a bit of TLC I layer on a night cream.
Here are the products that I love from M&S Beauty.
* Pure Miceller Cleanser – http://www.marksandspencer.com/pure-instant-radiance-micellar-water-200-ml/p/p22457110?prevPage=srp
* Skyn Iceland Hot Cloth Cloud Cleanser – http://www.marksandspencer.com/skyn-iceland-pure-cloud-cleanser-150ml/p/p22170532?prevPage=plp
* Pixi Glow Peel Pads – http://www.marksandspencer.com/glow-peel-pads-10ml/p/p22431663?OmnitureRedirect=pixi+glow+pads
* Murad Retinol Repair – http://www.marksandspencer.com/retinol-youth-renewal-serum-30ml/p/p22511588?OmnitureRedirect=murad+retinol
* M&S Ultimate Sleep Repair Cream – http://www.marksandspencer.com/ultimate-sleep-cream-50ml/p/p22449732?prevPage=plp&pdpredirect
* Twitter * https://twitter.com/nadinebaggott
* Instagram * https://www.instagram.com/nadinebaggott/
* Facebook * https://www.facebook.com/NadineBaggot…
AND don’t forget I try to answer every question personally.